Hogtown Garrison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good commission painting

4 posters

Go down

Good commission painting Empty Good commission painting

Post by my emperor is a vegetable Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Hey all,

I've come to the sad realization that I'm way too lazy to actually paint my constantly growing Eldar and Tyranid armies, so looking to outsource the work. I've placed an order to send out half my Tyranid army with Blue Table Painting, and they seem reliable but real expensive, and I tried to use Battlegrounds Wargaming for my Eldar, which was cheap but was just a nightmare until I went out and got my stuff back. So just seeing if you guys are aware of someone good and preferably local who would do this sort of thing in a reasonable time frame.
my emperor is a vegetable
my emperor is a vegetable
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Good commission painting Empty Re: Good commission painting

Post by Cambone Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:02 am

Not familiar with any commission painting personally, but I do recall that BTP has a pretty bad track record in terms of quality and customer service. There was a pretty big thing on dakka last year about a guy who's chaos dwarves were pretty sub par.
Cambone
Cambone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Cl0ck Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:22 pm

Heyyo MEIAV,

I'd be willing to take a crack at painting some eldar for you. I've never done 40k painting on Commission, but I've painted 3k each of DE and Eldar, in addition to Marines of all stripes over the years, am self-employed, and would appreciate the opportunity!

I did used to make architectural models for pay lol, but I am busy with 'normal work' so the timeline would have to be negotiated. I also have my own projects, obviously...

I can do the first 5 models on spec if you're willing, and we can sort out details if it seems like it'll meet both our needs...

Cheers,

The Good Doctor.
Dr.Cl0ck
Dr.Cl0ck
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueAxe Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:27 pm

I paint commission.

I can show you some stuff I've finished for some people recently and we can chat about rates and timelines.

I live at Lansdowne and Bloor just near DG. I painted their AOS stuff and I've done a bunch of stuff for other people.

Here is my photobucket. Most of the stuff on their is from a while ago, but you can see one of my latest commissions, the blood angels/flesh tearers.

https://s1088.photobucket.com/user/trueaxe/library/MiniWargaming%20Gallary
TrueAxe
TrueAxe
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down