Hogtown Garrison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro Thread

+4
p40k_fowler
TheDecay
Cambone
KVLT
8 posters

Go down

Intro Thread Empty Intro Thread

Post by KVLT Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:12 pm

Introduce yoself.

I was the guy at the first DG league who ran Slaaneshi Chaos Marines. Im located in the DT. I run Space Marines and Guard usually and can play those armies up to about 1850. Currently workin on upping those CSM for the league and general play.

Also starting up a Mordheim warband with some other dudes I play with regularly. If you play Flames of War you must let me know because I am having the worst luck finding players for that.
KVLT
KVLT
Admin

https://hogtowngarrison.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Intro Thread Empty Re: Intro Thread

Post by Cambone Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:13 am

I play Orks and Eldar in 40k.

Also starting up some Mordheim with KVLT.

If you've got some used Tyranid stuff you're not using, hit me up.
Cambone
Cambone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDecay Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:52 am

Didn't make the first week of escalation but hoping I can get 1k of my new salamanders ready for next month, stoked to play with you guys!
TheDecay
TheDecay
Warmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by p40k_fowler Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:51 pm

Hey guys.
I paint Space Marines and I'm working on some Necrons.
Hell, sometimes I even get time to play.
I usually play at Meeplemart, but I've been thinking of trying out Dueling Grounds as I live in the west end.
p40k_fowler
p40k_fowler
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Cambone Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:18 am

DG is super convenient if you're in the west end and the tables don't fill up like Meeple on a Saturday but the terrain isn't quite as good. We should get in a game there sometime, let you feel it out. The Escalation league they have going on right now is pretty fun though. Got in a few good games a couple weeks back
Cambone
Cambone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by my emperor is a vegetable Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:17 pm

Hey kids,

Names Mack, live downtown and rock Tyranids, Smurfmarines, and getting an Eldar army underway. Real into playing not enough into painting, always down for a game at Meeplemart, even DG and can do at least 2k of points for each, so get at me whenever you want to boost your confidence against a fairly inexperienced opponent. Always looking for Eldar/nid models second hand as well so let me know.
my emperor is a vegetable
my emperor is a vegetable
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by NTaW Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:07 pm

Hey, I'm Luke. I live in Mississauga and predominantly play Blood Angels but also run Imperial Fists, Deathwing, Grey Knights, Necrons, and Imperial Guard, as well as fielding the occasional Inquisitor and Assassin. I've got about 10,000 points in models between those armies and I have at least 5 boxes still to put together....one might call this addiction. I've been playing in the Dueling Grounds escalation league, finally broke even thanks to some dice love and better decisions. This is my first foray into playing against more than a small group of friends, and I gotta say it's been a blast. I also have a newfound love of X-Wing, and have been getting into it more and more.
NTaW
NTaW
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by THarcourt Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:06 pm

Alright, I suppose I could introduce myself here too.

My name is Tristan, I live in Etobicoke and with the moving of Heavy Support Games to Mississauga, Duelling Grounds has become my new shop (I don't think Heavy Support Games, now Titan Games, is going to last much longer to be honest). I don't have a car so Meeplemart is a bit far for me.

I currently only play 40k (Tzeentch, Dark Angels & Orks) but I have been playing a long time and in the past I have played all of the following:
Warhammer Fantasy (Bretonians) (Never really liked this game)
Mordheim (Bretonians)
Battlefleet Gothic (Chaos)
Necromunda (Enforcers)
Epic 40k (Iron Hands Space Marines)
Blood Bowl (Humans & Wood Elves)
Man O War (Bretonians) (Anyone been around long enough to remember this awesome game???)

Before you ask, no I have none of this left any more, I grew up in New Zealand and left everything behind there.

Im here to have fun and also expand my social circle here in Toronto Smile
THarcourt
THarcourt
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by jbaidacoff Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:16 pm

Hi, I'm Jim. I got into 40K when my boys did so they had someone to play with. Then they got interested in girls and now it's just me. I've got Sisters, Necrons, Dark Eldar, Grey Knights and Red Scorpions. I live in Georgetown. I like to get out and play when I can. My preference is the west side of Toronto. I can also host.
jbaidacoff
jbaidacoff
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down